Mon May 20, 2013
Application Forms & Instructions
The Kumasi Polytechnic wishes to inform the general public that applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission to any programme of study (see available programmes) for the 2013/2014 academic year.
Please note that the online application is for all applicants.
- Purchase a Form from any of the outlets (Kumasi Polytechnic campus, UBA branches nationwide, Ecobank branches nationwide, Technical Education Unit, Accra). You will be given an application code in addition for the online application. Please keep this code safe as it will be required any time you want to re-visit the online application.
- Fill the Form(ie the hard copy)
- Go to any internet café and visit http://forms.kpoly.edu.gh
- Log in with the application code
- Type in the form number (the number is on the top right side of the form)
- Transfer all the information on the form (hard copy) that you have filled onto the online one.
step 1: type in your application code to give you access to the online Form.
step 2: provide your personal and application details
step 3: click on new at the lower left corner and double click on the space under each of the headings. Pick the right information from the drop down box.
step 4: click on new at the lower left corner and double click on the space under each of the headings to provide details of your examination results.
step 5: provide your employment details if any. You may ignore this section if it is not applicable.
step 6: click on finish to submit your online form.
- If for some reason you are not able to complete the application wizard, you may log in again and use the edit tab to complete the application. You may log in as many times as you wish, to edit your form until the Polytechnic closes application submissions.
- Submit your application form (hard copy) to the admission office of the Polytechnic before the deadline of submission of forms. Remember you need to complete the online application before sending the hard copy to the admissions office.
For support or any assistance for the online application, please review the Online Admissions Help Page at http://kpoly.edu.gh/content/how-use-online-admission-system or send an email to email@example.com
NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR HARD COPY FORM TO THE ADMISSION OFFICE YOUR APPLICATION IS INCOMPLETE.
ALL STUDENTS PURCHASING APPLICATION FORMS FROM ECOBANK BRANCHES SHOULD DOWNLOAD THEIR APPLICATION FORMS FROM HERE(CLICKING THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE) AND ALSO PROCEED TO ONLINE ADMISSION SYSTEM TO COMPLETE THE ADMISSION PROCESS.
A copy of the Application Form is attached and can be found below.
|Application Form - Kumasi Poly.pdf||64.85 KB|