Wed Mar 12, 2014
Guide for WASSCE Students Awaiting Results
Prospective Students applying as WASSCE Students Awaiting Results can follow this guide to apply for Admission using the Online Application System:
Please use the Mozilla Firefox or download it from here if you don't have one
1. Click on New located at the lower left corner of the form.
2. Double Click in the Exam Type Cell/text box then select WASSCE
3. Double Click in the Group cell/text box then select WAEC(SSSCE,WASSCE,A/O-LEVEL)
4. Double Click in the Subject/Cert cell/text box then select WAEC(SSSCE,WASSCE,A/O-LEVEL)
5. Double Click in the Grade cell/text box then select Awaiting Results
Enter the date in this format: YYYY-MM-DD; eg. 2013-05-31
NB: Your Index Number and Date (Month and Year) should be accurate.